Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Katy where are you?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 14 Nov 2007 11:03

I am tryig to find an old school friend of mine she will be 58 or 59 now. We went to Slough & Eton C of E secondary modern in Chalvey. She got married very young about 16/17, and was living in Peascod St Windsor c1967, her husbands name was Tommy Berry and I believe he was Irish, she had 2 children in quick succession, I think 1 was called Joseph. Katy was my best mate at school and i would love to catch up with her, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Linda

Philip

Philip Report 14 Nov 2007 23:46

Linda,
You are trying on the wrong site. Go to friendsreunited.co.uk

Linda

Linda Report 15 Nov 2007 15:38

I have tried that Philip but no luck she seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth
Linda

bob

bob Report 15 Nov 2007 18:37

What was Katy,s Maiden name,.