Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Colin Berry

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 May 2003 11:22

i am looking for anyone named Berry who lives in the Black Country of the U.K.. I am particularly looking for predecesors of William Berry who was born in Wednesbury in 1850. I am given to understand the family originally came from Warwickshire

Cilla

Cilla Report 31 Aug 2007 00:11

hi colin
i too have a william berry in my tree born
1850 ineatington warwickshire
his father was frederick berry born1835
in the same county if you are interested
we could swap trees
regards cilla and tony berry

Kyme

Kyme Report 3 Oct 2007 21:52

Hi Colin

I have a great grandfather called John Berry who married Constance Wesson in 1935 in Birmingham. They had a daughter called Violet. I don't know much about that side of my family, or if they are anything to do with your family.
Kyme

Marianne

Marianne Report 29 Nov 2007 15:57

My great grandfather was called John Berry, or John Francis Berry, he married a margaret martin in Birmingham and they had about 7 children I think, one being Harold, I don't know the names of any others.