Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ALAN CHAPMAN SOUTH SHIELDS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 15 Nov 2007 23:13

I am looking for my father, i'm desperate to see him I have not seen him since i was about 6 and I'm now 32!!! I have no leads although I'm hoping he might still be in the north east. I know he had 2 sisters called Pauline and Irene although i think Irene might have passed away. I know he once lived on the whiteleas est my mother was called Kathleen she passed away 10 years ago, my nanna vera lived on turner ave. I think he maybe about 52 now and married my mum in the summer of 1975. If anyone can help me i would be very gratefull thankyou lisa x

Susan

Susan Report 16 Nov 2007 00:15

Hi lisa i know all your dads family? Your auntie irene was a lifelong friend of mine,your dad was my brothers friend and your dads older brother john was a mate of my older brother ,Your nana vera lived in nevinson avenue whiteleas and she was a friend of my mother.i know your dad is not in the northeast, but i can tell you how to get in touch with your auntie pauline,

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Nov 2007 00:32

Hi Amanda, thanks 4 your support i think I'm well on my way thanks to Susan

Lisa

Lisa Report 16 Nov 2007 00:51

Hi Susan, I,ve had no reply so I will assume you have logged off i hope it's only 4 now I am so gratefull you replied I've wanted to know the Chapman side of my family all my life please keep in contact I appreciate all the help I can get take care lisa x