Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Harrell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 27 Sep 2004 21:50

Trying to find Andrew Harrell / Harrill born c.1821 possibly Wiltshire. Married Eliza Wilkins c.1845 and had at least 7 children: George, Ann, John S, Sarah, Mary, Thirza and James. They lived at various times in Bulkington, Keevil or Seend in Wiltshire. I cannot find any trace of Andrew exept 1851 census. Is he on your tree?

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 30 Nov 2007 22:07

Hello Linda, I may have been in touch before so sorry if I have. Have you come across a Mary A. Harrell born 1844?, Bulkington, who married in 1868 to a James Trueman born Seend 1845 , Children : Albert J.- Beatrice Kate,- Lilly RJ,-Winnifred AL,- and possibly Frank and William and Kate. They lived in Pelch Lane, Seend, Wiltshire. Kate, Frank and William still there in 1901 Census. Mary A .Harrell died in 1890. Mary A Harrell was his first wife and had a son "Edwin" before she married James Trueman. James is my Gr Grandfather. Also My Great Grandmother, Julia Clara Tanner, worked for a Henry Wilkins as a domestic servent, before she became James's second wife in 1895.They then had my Grandmother Ellen Elsie Trueman in 1896. She is whom I have been searching for. Thanks in advance. Jenny in Australia