Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hellings

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 30 Aug 2006 14:25

Trying desperately to find a John Hellings, my birth father. His date of birth is unknown but is most definitely between late 1930s and/or early 1940s. He is probably in his late 60s possibly early 70s today. He knew of a lady Mary Ann Bull (date of birth 13.12.49) during 1967/68. They had a casual relationship and would go drinking with a group of friends around the Harrow area. Apparently Twiggy used to drink in the same pub occasionally. I was born on 1st July 1968 and lived with Mary Ann for two years and four months before being adopted. As far as I am aware, he knew of me. John Hellings apparently had lodgings in Harrow/Brent area (possibly off pinnerview road, harrowview road or thereabouts). John Hellings was very much into motorcycles owning one at the time he knew Mary. He also wore the leather jackets. He had dark hair. I would be grateful if anyone could help.

Roger

Roger Report 16 Nov 2007 10:46

Hello Sarah can you please call me on 01430 431618 or mobile 07512 837303 I think we MAY be able to help each other.
Regards
Roger Hill.