Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Alban Unsworth

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alban

Alban Report 25 Jul 2007 21:30

HOUSE and SIMPSON Does anyone have a marriage of Elizabeth House to William Simpson at St Aldates Oxford in their tree? They moved to Milton under Wychwood after marriage. I am tracing Simpsons but am stuck at this point at about 1800 when they would both have been born and would like comfirmation I have the right line.

Victoria

Victoria Report 19 Nov 2007 12:52

Hello Alban,
I have a "House family tree" website that you might find of use, via Y and G. I come across alot of Elizabeth House's so I can understand why your stuck. I have House families in Hampshire and Berkshire and Buckinghamshire but I know of people who are researching in other places like Dorset. If I can be of help I will try my best to help. I have been researching 17 years so far and find new families all the time. I am really trying not to become a one name group but it's getting that way.
If Milton is the one in Dorset then they maybe able to help and I can put you in touch with them.

Regards
Vicky House