Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Maycox

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Beryl

Beryl Report 22 Jun 2007 09:11

Lily Maycox b West Derby Liverpool 1910 married name Higham Died aged 49 Liverpool. Lily had 2 sisters Ethel & Madge and brother George. If any of these are in your family tree please contact me. Lily's daughter Linda was adopted in 1959. Lily had another daughter Mavis Clarkson is she in your family tree? Thanks for taking the time to read this message

Alan

Alan Report 3 Dec 2007 16:33

Hi Beryl,
Madge Maycox (real name Harriet) was my Mother & was 1 of 15 children!! This of course makes Mavis my cousin. Sorry to have taken so long in replying. There is a small Tree of mine on this site. If you are still searching please reply re. what part of the Maycox Tree you are interested in & I may be able to help.
Regards Alan.