Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find McCubbin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Aron

Aron Report 13 Jan 2004 14:11

I dont remember much about my grandad other than her was from Socky (not sure how to spell it) Hall Street in Glasgow. His name was James McCubbin and had a sister called Margret. I don't know how true this is but my gret grandad used to be a boxer and fought Henry Cooper. My grandad moved down to birmingham about 40 years of more ago. if you know anything please get in touch

Sarah

Sarah Report 15 Nov 2007 21:09

my father in laws dad was james mccubbin as far as i know he lived in girvan and left i dont know if he is the same.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 15 Nov 2007 21:14

Sarah

Look at the date of the original posting!!!

You should email him through GR!

sylvia