Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rochford from Wexford

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jessica

Jessica Report 3 Nov 2007 22:21

This is a long shot, but does anyone have any info about a female Rochford (first name unknown) but whose married name was Fenlon, that was killed when she was hit by a train in Ballywilliam, Co Wexford, around 1919? Her husband was Hugh Fenlon, and they had four children. I know I don't have a first name for this lady, so this is a bit vague, but I was hoping if any there are any Rochfords who have heard a story like that in their family, they could get in contact. Many thanks.

Patrick

Patrick Report 12 Nov 2007 15:16

Hello jessica
try roots chat . com free web site it might help you find what your looking for they have irish counties i use both web sites to help me have a friend called rochford from wexford waiting to see if her dad knows anything about your story good luck

mirann

mirann Report 15 Nov 2007 15:02

Hi Jessica
On 28/12/1903 a Katie Rochford Started school in templeudigan school [now closed] it would have been the school serving parts of Ballywilliam.
She had Previously attended Gussrane school She was 13yearsI have also some dates for fenelon children before that. So Gussrane Parish might be worth looking in to. Fenlon seems to have been spelt with an extra e Regards Ann