Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Alfred Homer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alfred

Alfred Report 26 Feb 2005 17:03

Hi Alf here. My gran is Sara Elizabeth Rowley. She married my grandad Alfred Reginald Homer. July/Sept 1928. in Birmingham s (not sure where they come from) They lived at, 36 Middlemore Rd Smethwick in the early 30's- late 50's, (not sure). They have 4 children:- Gwendoline Fransice, Alfred P, Minnie,(not sure thats her real name), & James Patrick (my dad). I've come to a dead end, because i have no idea who to turn to next. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks all Alf

Emma

Emma Report 6 Mar 2008 00:35

Hello

I have an Alfred Homer in my family tree born 1898 in the Birmingham area if thats any help?

Emma

Ruth

Ruth Report 17 Jun 2008 23:26

I HAVE THE ROWLEYS IN MY TREE MAINLY FROM CRAIDLEY HEATH AREA BUT IF THEY LIVED IN MIDDLEMORE ROAD THEN CHRISTNINGS AND MARRADGES USUALLY WHERE DONE AT ST STEPHENS CHURCH CAMBRIDGE ROAD OR HOLY TRINITY HIGHT ST SMETHWICK I NOW I LIVED IN THE SAME AREA