Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Paul St John

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Richard

Richard Report 18 Nov 2007 21:18

I am trying to find any information on a paul aubrey St John who lived in Great Yarmouth Norfolk.

jansmith

jansmith Report 18 Nov 2007 21:53

could this be his death index
Name: Paul Aubrey St John
Birth Date: 5 May 1963
Death Registration Month/Year: May 1989
Age at death (estimated): 26
Registration district: Great Yarmouth
Inferred County: Norfolk
Volume: 10
Page: 1226

Richard

Richard Report 19 Nov 2007 01:05

thank you for this information, is this something you have looked up or did you actually know him? sorry i am new to this

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 19 Nov 2007 01:15

Richard

I would say they looked it up on UK bmds 1983 to present day on ancestry.co.uk!

That is a typical entry from there!

sylvia

PS. for future reference, when you ask for look ups etc please give as much information as you can.

We are all members of GR who spend time taken out of our days and out of our own research trying to help others, and we are not mind readers!!!

We do it because we love the searching, but we do need to know as much as you know to help the search!!

sylvia

jansmith

jansmith Report 19 Nov 2007 08:14

Sylvia was right Richard i had looked for him on Ancestry site for you