Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kerry Taylor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kerry

Kerry Report 23 Feb 2003 15:59

Any backround information on any Scarce's would be great.As far as I know my Scarce family originate from Blaxhall in Suffolk. I am married now(nee Scarce) and as far as our Scarce clan goes there's no-one to carry on the name as its such a rare name this is a real shame.I'd love to know where the Scarce's came from.

Di

Di Report 20 Nov 2007 04:48

Hello Kerry - I too am looking for Scarce relatives but having trouble finding them - John Scarce born about 1803 in the Middlesex area married a Matilda Chapman about 1851 their first born in 1849 was called Nathaniel this Nathaniel went on to marry a Louisa Langford in 1876 and their first born was also called Nathaniel Scarce who was born in Shoreditch, London - regards Di