Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Harmon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Robyn

Robyn Report 26 Mar 2007 00:30

I am currently searching for a Edward Harmon who was born in Middlesex 1854 /55 His father was also a Edward and his mother was a Susan Brookfield. He migrated to Australia married in 1875 and disappeared after deseerteing his wife about the 1899, He seemed to have come from bricklayers family thanks Robyn

Gary

Gary Report 17 Nov 2007 18:52

I have aEdward in all the generations of my family tree,the one who could be his father was born in c1833 in Islington maybe Northolt like many of his siblings,I have no other information at this time although I know that some of my family did go to Australia.Most of the family worked in the brickfields or bricklayers well into the 1900s. Hope this can be of some help.good luck with your research,please let me know how you get on if you can,I,ll post more info if I get any