Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Meach

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dorothy

Dorothy Report 11 Jun 2006 16:35

Dorothy Howe MEACH ( BARTON) I am trying to contact any known relitives of my great aunt Mary Ellen Meach born 1886 in South Shields Durham. I would be most greatfull if someone out there could help me. Mary Ellen had a sister, Margaret Elizabeth Meach' she went on to marry her surname was HART' she was my mother's sister but sadly never grew up together, Mary was transported in 1900 to Quebec Canada on the SS Tunisian. Mary went on to marry l think in 1905+ her surname became BARTON and lived in Chippewa,Canada.Went on to have children to whom l have name's to,l know some relitive's will have passed on but there must be family out there, please help l will wait in anticipation kind regards Dorothy Howe

Dorothy

Dorothy Report 2 Dec 2007 13:22

dorothy howe, my great aunt Mary Ellen Meach born 1888 Durham U.K. Canada1900 Mary and Charles 1905 daughter,s Viola Ellen Barton 1906 Alice Barton 1909, Alice's Betty/Bethy Lou Bruns.... Father Lloyde Bruns....1932 Dorothy's ploto's? [ This garage in now completed note snow we sure had lots this winter. Patiria Anne ..... 1942 ] please help regards Dorothy xxx

Dorothy

Dorothy Report 3 Dec 2007 18:37

dorothy howe, my great aunt Mary Ellen Meach/Barton U.K Charles Barton marriage 1905. daughter's Viola Ellen Barton 1906 Alice Barton 1909. Alice's daughter is Betty/Bethy Lou Bruns....Father Lloyde Bruns...dorothy's photo's [
This garage in now completed note snow we sure had lots this winter . Patiria Anne ....1942 please held regards Dorothy xxx