Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Newbound

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tina

Tina Report 3 Feb 2004 19:07

I am trying to trace the parents of Willaim George Newbound born in 1863 in the tickhill area, Yorkshire. He married Elizabeth Lawson in 1887 and had 5 children. All I know so far is that his parents are Thomas Newbound born 1836 from Scrooby, Notts, and Sarah born 1842 from Tickhill. If anyone can help me with the surname of Sarah or know of any relatives of hers I would be very grateful to hear fom you

Julie

Julie Report 19 Nov 2007 16:56

Hi Tina Cant help with William George but i am also tracing Newbounds Ihave a George Newbound 1855c . 1855 cencus has him living in Conisbrough which is a sub district of Tickhill. There dos'nt seem to be many of us looking for Newbounds so i will keep your William in mind when i am searching if i see anything i will let you know Julie

Julie

Julie Report 19 Nov 2007 17:02

Sorry i mean 1881 cencus Julie