Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1 lookup please Familyhistoryonline SORTED thank y

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Moggie

Moggie Report 15 Nov 2007 11:46

Hi These are the details. If anybody can look this up for me it would be much appreciated
Maureen

George BETTS found in Suffolk Baptism Index (part 1) 1 entry in Suffolk during 1805 details £0.05

WayneTracey

WayneTracey Report 15 Nov 2007 12:07

Familysearch does it for free!!

Is this your George?

George Betts Pedigree
Male

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 29 SEP 1805 Stradbroke, Suffolk, England

Death:
Burial:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parents:
Father: George Betts Family
Mother: Maria Garrod

Cheshiremaid

Cheshiremaid Report 15 Nov 2007 12:08

I have pm'd you.

Linda

Moggie

Moggie Report 15 Nov 2007 12:24

Hi Wayne I think the one that you found in the IGI is the right one. I had looked at the Hugh Wallis collection and Stradboke did not appear to be covered.

Hi Linda I think the baptism at Bungay may not be the right one but thank you very much for getting me the details
Maureen

WayneTracey

WayneTracey Report 15 Nov 2007 14:02

it there anything else you need Moggie?