Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

LADY NOSTRE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 18 Nov 2007 12:32

im so sorry i didnt thankyou for your help some time ago and thankyou for letting me know , i always answer peole on threads, my only defense is i have a medical condition affecting my memory, ive gone through 54 pages looking for the thread but cant see it or remember it lol, please accept my appologies, i hope this dosnt stop me being helped, at the moment when i click on other sites i have to learn it all over again very tedious so i need a lot of help xxx sorry again xx oh and a little ps, i can assure you i had asked the lady in question about 4 times and was ignored, it wasnt a one off .

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 18 Nov 2007 12:58

to find a previous thread click on my threads on the left of this screen under

TopTips
Advanced Search
Bookmark This
My Bookmarks
My Threads

Roy

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 18 Nov 2007 13:06

thanks roy xx will try that