Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Maureen and Ken Sugg

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 18 Nov 2007 21:48

Can anyone help me I'm trying to find any relatives of Maureen and Ken Sugg. The last address I have been given for them was in Barnehurst Kent. I believe they may have a connection to my husbands grandmother Florence Radbourne (married Reginald Herbert Sewell) who lived in Hunstanton Norfolk, and the address I have is on a christmas card sent to her daughter June. We know nothing of Florences' family except that she was born in Islington but raised in Norfolk by an "aunt" and that her mothers name was Sarah Radbourne (no father on cert). I have been told Maureen or Ken could have been a cousin.

Hope someone can help

jak