Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HELP

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

juliag

juliag Report 28 Nov 2007 06:51

Would there be any possible help looking for a John Thomas Goodall, possible birth in Bradford. Married to Rose Ann Tripp with at least one son Bruce John Goodall B10.11.1904 Bradford.
I can't seem to find any trace of a birth for Bruce or marriage for his parents, perhaps I am not looking correctly or the spelling of the names could be slightly different.
Any help would be appreciated
Regards
Julia

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o°

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 28 Nov 2007 08:46

I can't find Bruce John with any surname born end 1904 begining 1905.
Where did you get your info?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 28 Nov 2007 11:21

What is the source of your info?

The actual birth date for anyone can only be found by seeing the birth cert............

Where does the info come from about Bruce?

How do you know the names of his parents?

Reg

juliag

juliag Report 3 Dec 2007 06:02

Sorry I haven't been able to get back to you before now but called away for five days and couldn't access my email.
Received the information from the grandson that is how I know the name of the parents, will have to check with him to see if he has made a mistake.
Much appreciated,
Julia