Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Irene Bell 1930 Liverpool Siblings, John 1918, Mar

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jenny

Jenny Report 29 Nov 2007 00:22

Parents John Thomas Bell 1895-1966 and Louisa Clairmount 1896 (Liverpool)

Siblings include def dates for John 1918, Lucy Louisa 1919, Mary LJ 1921, Irene Agnes 1930.

Also have William WG c1922 married Eva had David, Norman F c1926, Stanley J c1927, Gerald c1928, Bernie/Barney c1928 who married Marian and had Lynda, Kenny and John and then married Joan.

If any of this seems anything like someone in your family please let me know.

Or if you have any ideas on tracing Irenes siblings, Thanks.

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 29 Nov 2007 00:32

If you have access to the database of death registrations 1984-2005 at Ancestry:

http://www.ancestry.co.uk/search/db.aspx?dbid=7579

you might search for deaths of Irene's siblings there, since they are of an age that some have likely died, probably during that time period. If you got the death certs they might give you some family info. They would at least give you precise date and place of death and you could try to find obituaries, which would have family info, in newspaper archives.

If you don't have access to the database -- I dunno whether it's accessible w/o a sub -- gimme a shout. Or if you can search it but not view details and you find someone of interest, lemme know and I'll get the registration details.