Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can anyone help find a rellie born in Canada?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

*stinkermurdock*

*stinkermurdock* Report 30 Nov 2007 09:16

Hi, not sure if this is the right board, but I was wondering if anybody can help me find the bith details of one of my ancestors.

In the 1901 my relation Ann/anne Emily King is down as being born in Canada in 1868 roughly. I have no idea where. Her father was John Andrew Merryweather King and her mother was Sarah Elizabeth Brown.

I have no Idea why her father was in Canada, I am assuming he was maybe something to do with the forces as her siblings are down as coming from Ireland and Woolwich, so they moved around a bit. Ann died in 1954.

John is down as coming from Kingsland Middlesex, Uk on the 1901 Census and his wife Sarah from Shoreditch Middlesex, Uk.

If anyone can shed any light on this, I woyuld be grateful.

Tracie.

*stinkermurdock*

*stinkermurdock* Report 30 Nov 2007 19:21

Hi Sophie

Thank you for your reply. I have found her on the census's, but was hoping to find her birth, so that I could maybe order a birth cert, and also find out a bit more about her father and mother.

thanks again
Tracie.