Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Please help me ........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lesley

Lesley Report 1 Dec 2007 23:28

Hi, I am living overseas and this is causing great difficulty in finding a relative by the name of Jacqueline Ann Block born in 1944, she was last know in the Croydon area of London in 1975 but no contact has been made since. She may have lived overseas but may be back in the Uk, She is beleived to have got divorced from Alan John Whiting around that time, and had three children, two daughters and one son. She may have had another child too. If anyone can assist me in this search it would be much appreciated. I have no idea of what I am doing.

Thanks
Lesley

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 1 Dec 2007 23:32

You might be better putting this on the "Trying to Find" board, which is more for tracing living people.

Kath. x