Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Morgan lookup please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gary

Gary Report 3 Dec 2007 08:34

Hi All
Could someone with access to the New South Wales federation BDM index for
Joyce Morgan
Father George Morgan
Mother Adinia josephine Woods

Joyce was B 1917 what I would like if Joyce had a middle name

Regards
Gary

Allan

Allan Report 3 Dec 2007 10:28

do you have a year of marriage for Joyce and did she stay in New South Wales

Gary

Gary Report 3 Dec 2007 11:42

Hi
This is the problem I have been told that Joyce was married twice the first husband died in the war. I have been told also by my father that she married a Saunders, I have also been told by my aunty that she married a Stillman, and I cant find any of them.
I have checked a joyce morgan marrying a Galagher and then marrying a Davies that is not the correct Joyce, that is why I was woundering if she may have a middle mane as that may help me to eliminate a few.

regards
Gary

Gary

Gary Report 3 Dec 2007 11:43

hi
the last info I had is Joyce lived in Eildon Victoria

Regards
Gary

Allan

Allan Report 3 Dec 2007 21:28

Hi Gary, Have you looked for a Family History Societies for the town of Eildon and then write to them with your query. Do some research into the township and you may come up with some answers which then may inturn direct you to other research..at least you will have your answers.