Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ivy Annette Jack (Sayers) living in California

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 24 May 2015 22:32

Looking for any one who may know Ivy Annette Sayers born Belfast moved to California with Mother Margaret Sayers formerly Kennedy and Father Joseph Sayers in the 1950's and has lived in California since. She is married to Roy Jack and has twin daughters Vanessa and Danielle born in 1970. Culver City.

Please if anyone is on this site and knows the family can you pass on to them that family in Belfast have been searching to find them since finding out they are related.

I have been searching for Ivy Jack for the past 6 six years since finding ouut this is my Uncle's sister he never knew off until 6 years ago but myUncle is very ill now and I am trying to get in contact with Ivy as soon as possible as he has Cancer.

Please if anyone can help me find his sister this would be fantasic.

I thank for all help given.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 24 May 2015 22:43

To find links on here, look in search trees.

Have you looked in the US phone books?

malyon

malyon Report 24 May 2015 22:57

COPY PRINT SOURCE BOX SHARE
Vanessa Elizabeth Jack
United States Public Records
Name:
Vanessa Elizabeth Jack
Residence Date:2001
Residence Place:
Los Angeles, California, United States
Birth Date:

malyon

malyon Report 24 May 2015 22:59

Danielle T Jack
Name:
Danielle T Jack
Residence Date:
2002 - 2008
Residence Place:
Culver City, California, United States
Birth Date:

Possible Relatives:
Ivy Annette Jack, Roy A Jack, Vanessa Elizabeth Jack

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 24 May 2015 23:01

Yvonne

Please delete the DOB from BOTH postings

malyon

malyon Report 24 May 2015 23:03

Roy A Jack
mentioned in the record of Roy A Jack and Ivy A Sayers
Name: Roy A Jack
Event Type: Marriage
Event Date: 1970
Event Place: Los Angeles City, California
Birth Year (Estimated): 1944
Spouse's Name: Ivy A Sayers
Spouse's Age: 23
Spouse's Birth Year (Estimated): 1947

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 24 May 2015 23:19

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you soooooooo much for your help with these phone details. I am in Belfast Northern Ireland so I didnt know how to get the details, I will try the number. Can you advised me how to delete their DOB it wont let me edit your posts. Only lets me edit mine.

Sharonrose

malyon

malyon Report 24 May 2015 23:35

hi
you dont have to delete the year of birth i had put the dates of birth of the twins so i deleted them and just left the year 1970 on hope you can get in touch with the family

malyon

malyon Report 24 May 2015 23:49

Ivy Annette Jack
Name:
Ivy Annette Jack
Residence Date:
01 May 2002-01 Jul 2008
Residence Place:
Culver City, California, United States
Birth Date:

Culver City, California

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 25 May 2015 00:09

Thank you Yvonne soooo much, I hope I can get in contact also as my Uncle is home to be with family now. I thought I may of found the family on Facebook now adays but I dont know if they are on this social network. I cant find them and it would be quicker to contact as time is short.

Your kindness has helped me. I did write to an address a few years ago but no reply came back so I think they moved as it was in 2013.

Sharonrose

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 25 May 2015 08:28

Sharonrose

I didn't ask YOU to delete anything......and I didn't provide the info about the phone numbers

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 25 May 2015 09:06

This is the US on line phone book.

http://www.whitepages.com/

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 26 May 2015 21:47

Sent an email address for Danielle.

Rose

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 1 Jun 2015 09:31

Thank you Rose, I have wrote to the email but no reply.

My Uncle Jim sadly passed away peacefully with his Daughters and Son by his side on 28th June 2015. Thank you all for your help to trace his Sister.

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 1 Jun 2015 20:21

Uncle Jim passed away 28th. June 2015? Isn't today 1st. June?

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 25 Jul 2015 16:13

Thank you Margee for spotting my error in June date, was upset. My Uncle Jim died at home with his loving children beside him and family peacefully on 28 May 2015

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 25 Jul 2015 22:14

sharonrose we don't know whether you followed the link Jacqueline gave for USA white pages ... you would have found Vanessa's current contact info very easily

to assist, this is it

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?utf8=%E2%9C%93&who=jack&where=culver+city

however your uncle did pass away 4 days after you first posted so it was unfortunately short notice, and Ivy herself had sadly already passed away in any event

I am not persuaded that either Vanessa or Danielle would want their recent personal info posted directly here ... I would not want mine and I doubt any of us would want ours put up on the internet like this (search engines *do not* find records at familysearch where I believe they came from, but *do* find material posted at this site)

so perhaps you would delete thosepostings malyon/Yvonne ... you have a very bad habit of posting personal info publicly that should be sent privately and it would be excellent if you would think twice before continuing to do this

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 6 Sep 2015 18:20

Please can you let me know when Ivy passed away as I didn't know this. I had been searching for Ivy for the past four years and my last post was four days before he passed away to try and trace her but couldn't sadly

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 6 Sep 2015 23:58

I'm sorry sharonrose I may have misunderstood something in the thread and read it as being that Ivy had passed away

I am not understanding why you don't use the white pages link I gave above to contact Vanessa

her name is in the list at that link and it gives her address and telephone number

(click on 'view full profile' beside her name in that list)

Roy's listing is in the same list ... Ivy is not shown with him ...)