Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ernest Derry

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Josephine

Josephine Report 19 Sep 2015 21:06

I am trying to find Jackie who sent me an email in 2004 and some photographs of Ernest and Charlotte nee Jones. We did not think we were related at the time, but we are, and I no longer have the same email account so cannot search for past email. Charlotte was her great grandmother. Any help in tracing her would be gratefully received!!

Regards

Josephine Sylvia Hoenderkamp

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 19 Sep 2015 21:11

Did you contact each other via this site? Try searching all members trees for your mutual relative - If a tree is owned by a Jackie/Jacqueline it may be hers. In which case send her a message to re-establish contact.

You could also look for her name in your 'My Contacts' list. You'll find that link from the drop down 'messages' list. (edit - the account you are using was opened in 2012 - you possibly don't have her in your contacts list)

Its possible that she has also changed her email address in the intervening years. If she hasn't updated her GR account, any messages will end up in the ether.

Rambling

Rambling Report 19 Sep 2015 21:12

Josephine have you searched trees using Ernest Derry?there is a Jackie who has the name in a tree on here, you can send a message which she will get if she has kept the same email, or you might be able to trace her on electoral rolls or facebook.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 20 Sep 2015 23:03

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1355067

Ru

Ru Report 21 Sep 2015 10:36

Detective,

You look after the AB's and especially our Ritchie.

;-)