Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tina Porter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tina

Tina Report 1 Jun 2007 22:23

my dad was called Eric but in his younger days went by the name edie, her was married to Ivy and had four children the eldest was val then came Irene, then my brother Anthony we called him Tony, and last but not least me Tina, he served as a gunner during the second world war, then he did building work around the croydon addington estates, later on he worked in fleet street on the news of the world as a print engineer, im trying to find out what his mum and dads names were as i never knew them and am stuck pieceing things together,if you know any info i would be gratefull to know