Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Allen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daniel

Daniel Report 15 May 2007 22:18

im trying to find a cheyanne allen age 19 to 20 sisters carly 22 to 23 rochelle 24 to 25 and claire 26 to 28 lived in norbory south london carly and cheyanne went to william morris school and rochelle used to go to rowan girls their mother was called mandy or amanda last known area they lived in was wandsworth and tooting area also carly went to tamworth manner school next door to william morris between 97 to 2000 and cheyanne went to william morris between 97 and 2000 then went to rowan girls if anyone knows her from school or family please email me back as i have been looking for her and them for the last 10 years thank you if you would like more information then please feel free to email me back kind regaurds kayleigh reynolds