Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Barbara Almond

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbara

Barbara Report 16 Oct 2003 03:48

Barbara Almond married Roy Almond born in Birkenhead.We now live in New Zealand.Mother Frances and father HenryAlmond.Had a brother Tommy who did not marry.I have been in contact with some of Roys relatives,His father came from a military background.I have quite a bit of information on his family that his mother has given me so if you want to contact me i will give you the information that i have.

Kenneth

Kenneth Report 1 Jan 2008 13:14

my grandmother was anne almond born about1885 in birkenhead the family lived in the centre of birkenhead near to the shaftsbury boys club is it possible that we are related? i have a cousin (same grandmother)living in new zealand family name is canning.the name roy almond rings a bell as well as freddie almond.regards ken thompson