Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Archer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eunice

Eunice Report 13 Jun 2006 02:33

Hi...I am hoping someone can shed some light on Edith Mary Archer not sure of birthplace, but she married a George Abraham Ramsell sept 1905 in Wolverhampton West Midlands..then in Staffordshire. Ediths age at marriage was given as 21, but that might not be exact.but if so that would give her birth year as 1884, Her fathers name on marriage cert is given as Thomas Archer, occupation Miller, the only other information on marriage cert is that George Abraham Ramsell aged 25 occupation Postman....and Ediths residence at time of marriage looks like somewhere named 'Tuckhill' but not clearly written ..the only place I can find with a name of tuckhill is in Shropshire...if any of this sounds like anything you know of..I would be very pleased to hear from you...Thank you