Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find arnold

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 1 Mar 2006 17:03

I'm searching for William Arnold, born about 1670 , probably in Chichester Sussex. He was definitely married to Mary Edes on 8-9-1695 in St. Peter The Great Chichester, Sussex. Mary was born about 1674 in Chichester. I have found only two of their children, Elizabeth DOB 3-9-1695, and Ann DOB18-8-1700, both born in Chichester. The problem is, I wanted to find a son, also called William, born in 1697 in Pagham Chichester. ( he is in my tree) I'm really stuck so I hope someone can help me please. Thanks. Elizabeth

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 29 Dec 2007 23:05

Hello Elizabeth,
I am going through the "Tryng to find" Arnolds and saw that you had a William Arnold born 1670. Now I don't go that far back, BUT, I have a William born about 1795 Chichester Sussex, and his siblings. Parents John Arnold & Sarah? born about 1764 and 1768.
I know a lot of Arnolds resided in Chichester at that time, and I am seeking a John Arnold born about 1790, married a Jane Ford St Mary's Lambeth 1810.
Do we have a connection or can you help me?
I would be very grateful. Cynthia