Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hugh Pugh/Margaret Pugh, Buarth Wil, Arthog.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ArwelONeill

ArwelONeill Report 10 Nov 2007 01:22

Hi there.

I'm seeking any information about the above husband and wife. I discovered today that they lived on a farm in Arthog named Buarth Wil (39 Acres). Hugh Pugh was born in 1811 and his wife, Margaret was born in 1812. From what I can gather, they had 5 children (maybe even more). Can anyone help and maybe give me some more information please? I am stuck and cannot get any further back! All are welcome to scan through my tree.

Many thanks.

Arwel

Grabagran

Grabagran Report 10 Nov 2007 01:35

ARWEL, IF YOU LOOKED ON SITE I PM'D YOU, YOU WILL SEE HOW MANY WELSH PUGHS THERE ARE. YOU CAN SEARCH AT YOUR LEISURE.

GOOD LUCK

XX