Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Horner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stanley

Stanley Report 25 Feb 2008 20:37

Horner Atkinson born 19-05-1899 died 02-01-1954. can anyone help with any information on the above person that is:- where living in 1938 (address) believed only desendant is a daughter Judith Margret Alice Atkinson born 24.02.1938 (my cousin) married David Arhtur Beautyman 20-10-1956 and believed to be still be alive (where)? Can anyone help? the smallest bit of information would be greatly appreciated.

Diane

Diane Report 27 Feb 2008 01:05

No death for Judith or David 1984-2005 in England and Wales.

There is a Judith M and David A on the electoral roll at 192 dot com. I don't have any credits to view the address. Perhaps look for someone offering electoral roll lookups, or sign in.

***Lindsay***

***Lindsay*** Report 27 Feb 2008 05:19

Have pm'd you with contact details

Penny

Penny Report 27 Feb 2008 07:52

If Judith was born in 1938 her birth cert will tell you the address

Stanley

Stanley Report 27 Feb 2008 19:05

I thought that, but when I went to the library to search the electoral registers they where not at the address on the certificate or any house in the street! Many thanks for replying, Stan