Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jennifer Boston

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 3 Jun 2005 16:23

Hello I am looking for my fathers side of the family. My father was Frank Atkinson born 10/5/1932 in Sculcoates Hull. His parents were Johnathan and Annie Atkinson. Married 1916 at St Augustines, Hull.Johnathan was born in Hull 1891 and Annie ne- Botterill born Market Weighton 1892. They had 6 children Eric, Harold, Doreen, Lesley, Joyce and Frank. They lived at 9 Augustines Avenue, Sculcoates, Hull. Johnathans parents were Fredrick and Caroline Atkinson. Fredrick was born 1857 in Yorkshire and Caroline ne- Markham was born North Cave, Yorkshire, they were married in 1888 at Sculcoates Register Offices. Their children were Elsie, Miriam, Alice, Johnathan and another male although i dont know his name. Fredricks trade was a Plumber. Thats all i know i would love to find out Fredricks parents etc and take the Atkinson name further back i cant seem to find him. If anyone recognises the names please get in touch Jennifer