Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Muriel Reed

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Muriel

Muriel Report 10 Sep 2006 15:49

I am lookinf for Atkinson's in the Barrow in Furness Aera. J H Atkinson Who Lived 184 Park Ave About 1910. Or any other Atkinson who's father was a Train Driver. Wife called Hanna.

Jean

Jean Report 1 Jan 2011 20:39

HELLO MURIEL
I HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH THE ATKINSONS FROM BARROW IN FURNESS MY GRANDAD AND NAN LIVED THERE AND MY FATHER WAS BORN THERE MAY BE YOU CAN HELP ME
HERE,S HOPING
JEAN

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 1 Jan 2011 21:12

very old posting Jean - click on poster's name to try to make contact via GR

Why not start a posting of your own on Trying to Find?

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 2 Jan 2011 18:08

Hi, you can also try putting your family names into the Search Trees box above to see if anyone else on this site has them in their tree. If you find a connection, you can contact the tree owner. Cx