Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Atkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nigel

Nigel Report 30 Oct 2006 17:58

Hilda Gresty Atkinson Trying to find details regarding my grandmother,she was born on the 29th December 1908 at 160 Manchester Road Altrincham. Her mother was called Lavinia Atkinson, no father's name on the birth cert. She married a Fred Wild Booth on 8th June 1929 in Stockport, they had two children Christine (my mother) and David. She was widowed in the early fifthies I think, then she married Ernest Ralph Merrill on 14th November 1956.I think there was some part of her family that were farmers in the Altrincham area, as I remember go to see her cousin's at a farm.