Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Atkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Olden

Olden Report 25 Jul 2006 22:51

Hi Everyone Is there any relations to the following Names who could give me info on these 'Atkinson's'. Lizzie, born c1870. Alfred, b:c1877,mar:Sept 1901to Marian Hilgner or Nellie Robinson. Bertie,b:1879,mar: June 1915 to Emma A Stockins. The three above where all born in Bermondsey, London. Their Father was Ezra Atkinson, b:1837. Their Mother was Harriet Elizabeth Biles. Please contact me if you have any info on the above. Kindest Regards. Fred.

Christine

Christine Report 11 Oct 2007 14:54

hi my name chris i am looking into my dads family tree who lived in the same area there is a alfred who was18 in 1901 census & a elizabeth who was 21 that year the father was theophilus atkinson, wifes name was anne atkinson ther was 7 children in all this there any connection as they all lived bermondsey

georgina

georgina Report 29 Apr 2012 21:09

Hi
I am Georgina and my maternal grandmother was Caroline Charlotte Atkinson, Bermondsey

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 29 Apr 2012 21:34

Georgina

This is an old post and unlikely that the poster will be checking back on it.

Try and send a message and if they still have the same email addy then they will get notification

GB

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 30 Apr 2012 13:59

Hi Georgina and welcome to the community boards.

If you are searching for connections with the name Atkinson, then I would suggest you put the details of any Atkinson's you already have, into the Search Trees box above. This will show you if anyone has them in their tree.

If you find a connection, you can contact the tree owner.

Also, if you would like help with your research, why not start a thread of your own? There are lots of experienced members willing to help you. Take a look at the Help Clinic - above left - for further advice. Cx