Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Atkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbara

Barbara Report 23 Aug 2005 03:45

Hi I am trying to find history past and present of my grandmother Hannah Atkinson dob 6.6.1877 she married Thomas bell 1912 her father was Francis Atkinson c1843 born York her grandfather was John Atkinson c1825. Francis married Mary Longstaff born East Brunton according to the 1881 census Hannah had siblings Ann Mary, Jane, John Wm., Emma and Frances as Hannah and Tom only had 1 child John (my father) born in Canada and then migrated to Australia I have had no contact or connection to the paternal side of my family any help out there I will be very grateful