Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Atkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eve

Eve Report 23 May 2004 21:33

hi im eve and im new to this so here goes. Im trying to my dads family tree and i havent got much info. My father hes called brian atkinson his date of birth is 21/10/1953 he has 2 brothers william (gets called billy) and david. Billy is the oldest then its my dad brian then david the youngest.There father was called samuel ledger atkinson he was born 16th jan 1926 he married elizabeth a.k.a betty her maiden name was davis.My dad, his parents and brothers all lived in newcastle upon tyne. If anyone knew samuel ledger and betty atkinson and has any info i would be very grateful if you could let me know.