Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Atkinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debbie

Debbie Report 14 Aug 2007 20:22

Hi, My name is Debbie and I am trying with all my might to find any information on my great great grandma Bridget Atkinson.She was born in Ireland in 1864 but unfortunately I do not know which county because on the 1901 census it states born Ireland and nothing more,she married William Goodwin but again I dont know if she married him in Ireland or Great Britain.If there is anyone out there that has just a tiny piece of info I would be forever grateful.I cannot find any record of her after 1901 so I dont know whether she went back to Ireland after her husband died in 1920 or she remained in Britain,I do know that she was 20 years younger than William so she could have lived for awhile longer than him. Thank you Deb