Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I am looking for my brother born approx 1958

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 29 Sep 2007 01:35

Hi my mum was Margaret Rose Atkinson and she was born on 1st Jan 1942. She had a baby boy when she was 16 or 17 and he was adopted. My mum lived with her parents Matthew and Florence in Essex and married my dad in 1960 and I (Heather) was born 29th July 1960. Her siblings are Joyce, Joan, Matthew then my mum Margaret then her youngest sister Sylvia. My Mum died in 1966, she was only 24 from kidney disease. She also had my sister in (Lesley) in 1964. I do not have any details about our brother i.e name or date of birth so dont know where to start to look. I dont know if my nan and grandad came from somewhere else I only know them living in Essex.My Nan and Grandad were both from large families of about 10 children in each.Please contact me if you know any of my family history. Thankyou.