Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Albert Atkinson b1913 Leeds

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharon

Sharon Report 27 Dec 2007 17:48

Trying to find Albert Atkinson b1913 in Leeds, mum Elsie Kemp b1889 Leeds and dad Albert Atkinson b1889 Leeds. Elsie is my great aunt (her brother Thomas Kemp being my granddad). Looking for more information on Albert Atkinson and hoping to find any living relatives.

Thanks,
Sharon xx

Sharon

Sharon Report 23 Mar 2008 19:01

n

Margaret     Gwendoline

Margaret Gwendoline Report 15 Aug 2009 01:26

hello sharon my mother was born in leeds in 1911 .her name was gertrude atkinson she had two brothers one was called angus and i think her other brother was tom by the way my name is margaret .i would be most gratefull for any help in tracing any of my relations so if these names are on your family tree would you let me know thanks margaret

Battenburg

Battenburg Report 15 Aug 2009 02:46

Margaret.
Sharons message is old so she might not read your reply. Its best to contact her direct.

Have you got Gertrudes birth cert with her parents names and fathers occupation?