Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bailey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kevin

Kevin Report 29 May 2007 23:18

Hi there, I know this is not a lot of information however I am in desperate search of relatives in Hamilton, Ontario Canada area. I wonder if anyone can help me. I am trying to track down the decendants of George and Dorothy (Craig) Bailey who lived in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. I believe at this point they are probably deceased. I have no birth dates nor marriage dates nor death dates.. They probably were born between 1910 - 1931 time span in Canada however I am only speculating. Dorothy's mom who is Elma Etta Craig was my great aunt. She initially was a Culp until she got married to James Henry Craig on Jan 25 1913 in Lincoln County. Elma died in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada in 1949. I believe James Henry Craig died overseas in WWI. Elma Etta was buried in Riverside Cemetery in Dunnville Ontario with her father Andrew Judson Culp. The funeral was arranged by Hetherington and Deans funeral Home in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Dorothy had 2 other sisters named Marjory (Craig) Gerrard, who lived in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and Elma (Craig) Taylor who lived in Forrestville, Ontario, Canada. Birth dates, marriage dates and death dates are unknown for these individuals as well. Any information you have on Marjory, Elma, Dorothy or their husbands would be greatly appreciated and will help track down my rellies from this lineage. Thanking you in advance. Regards, Kevin Culp