Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Baker

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean

Jean Report 10 May 2007 02:24

Any info on Elizabeth Ellen Baker or Ellen Elizabeth Baker ( gt gt grandmother) b1868 Smethwick, Staffordshire. She married Edward Thomas or Thomas Edward Leach 1896. I am to believe her fathers name was Joseph. She had 3 children that I know of: Melinda May - 30/03/1895 - West bromwich Gertrude Ellen - 03/11/1897 - died from head tumour Lilian Ada - 1901 (my gt grandmother) - West Bromwich Her husband died 1908 I think in Rubery, Warwickshire. She then went on to marry my gt gt grandfather James Ashton. This is a little confusing, Margaret Ashton (my grandmother) - her dad Albert Ashton (my gt grandfather) - his dad JAMES ASHTON (my gt gt grandfather). Margaret Ashton (my grandmother) - her mother Lilan Ada leach (my gt grandmother) - Lilians Mother ELIZABETH ELLEN LEACH nee Baker (my gt gt grandmother). So Elizabeth & James married 1912, Aston Warwickshire. ANY INFO ON ELIZABETH WOULD BE EXTREMELY HELPFUL.