Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bareham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynda

Lynda Report 14 Jun 2007 11:50

Here's yet anothe tale of a great uncle, this time Joseph Bareham, born in 1893 at Swanscombe, Kent, he married Annie Ronald (born 1894 at Rickmansworth, parents Scottish) at Stital St. Wesleyan Chapel, Dartford, Kent (would love to know more about this chapel too) They had at least two children June M Bareham 1920 Gravesend Ronald Charles Bareham 1925 Swanscombe Have only just found out about June so have nothing about her yet but Ronald went on to marry Laura Margaret Stovold in 1958 at Methodist Church, Gravesend, Kent and they had two boys Kenneth J. Bareham 1959 Trevor D. Bareham 1961 These two of course I cannot get birth certs for until I know birth dates and cannot find marriage for either of them. Have a few certs for this family which I'm willing to share and also have document about Joseph's navy career in WW1. Would appreciate any help you can give. Lynda