Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bassett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pauline

Pauline Report 24 Apr 2003 08:38

I have been researching the Bassett name in East Anglia for over 20 years and have over 1200 family members. Also have a large database of non-memebers if anyone wants to contact me please feel free will be happy to swop any information.

Ann

Ann Report 12 Sep 2007 09:48

Hi Pauline
My family of Bassetts come from Chailey in Susse but if you have any strays I'd be pleased to hear from you.
Hopkins is the other family I'm tracing and they are from Cambridgeshire.
Good luck
Ann

Gillian

Gillian Report 22 Dec 2007 11:09

Hi Pauline
Do you have any information about a Mary Bassett, born c1785 probably in Swavesey, Hunts/Cambs? She married William Fairy in Spaldwick, Hunts in 1798 and died in Ellington, Hunts in 1810.