Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bateson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Phillip

Phillip Report 27 May 2007 15:07

Hi......I am trying to find out any info at all on my Grandmother . She was born Mary Evelyn Bateson in Liverpool in 1905. She later married Arnold Edward Musker at St. Polycarps Church. I don't know much at all about her family history although I know she had a sister called Nellie who lived in the Walton area of Liverpool.I think the family could have been from the Netherfield Road area and have been told that Mary Evelyns' Mother was a Market Barrow Lady. I don't know if Mary Evelyn Bateson was born out of Wedlock or not,but I haven't heard mention of any Father in her early years. I Know that Mary Evelyns' mother later took another partner named George White. Any info would be brilliant. Incidentally my Mother was Mary Evelyns' first child....Joan Evelyn Musker. Yours Sincerely Phil O'Grady (Litherland,Merseyside)