Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Baverstock

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Delboy1978

Delboy1978 Report 23 Mar 2007 18:20

Information on Emmeline or Emmie Fanny Baverstock born 1880 in Micheldever Hampshire. Now does anyone know who she married in 1902? Thanks Del

Tanashua

Tanashua Report 21 Dec 2007 09:38

Hi, Derek,
According to information I have, Emmeline Baverstock married Walter White and they had four children, Lily, Myrtle, Violet and Jack.

Regards,

Gladys

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 21 Dec 2007 09:44

Surname First name(s) District Vol Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriages Mar 1902

Baverstock Emmeline Fanny Winchester 2c 225
White Walter John Winchester 2c 225

Delboy1978

Delboy1978 Report 21 Dec 2007 23:45

Hi there,

thanks for this....yes i know this information now, Violet is my grandmother. I am trying to find details of the other siblings but this is proving to be harder

thanks again
Del