Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Baverstock

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 11 May 2004 16:01

Would like to trace descendants of my great grandmother Ethel Blanche Baverstock. She married her cousin Walter Baverstock in 1908 in Micheldever, Hampshire. Their first child, Lillian Annie was my grandmother. I believe that they had four sons after this, but I am not sure of all their names. Only Percy William born in 1917 is certain. When Walter died in 1918 Ethel married Frederick Waterman and moved away from Micheldever, possibly to the area of Midhurst, Sussex. Would love to know more about Ethel and her family.

Tanashua

Tanashua Report 21 Dec 2007 09:54

Hi, Sandra,

You probably have this information by now, but according to information I have, their children were Lillian born 1908, Walter born 1910, Arthur born 1912, Herbert born 1915 and Percy born 1917.