Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to Find Baxters originally from Belfast c18

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lesley

Lesley Report 11 Oct 2007 23:26

I am trying to find any details on a Florence Baxter or any relatives who were from the Shankill Area of Belfast around 1890 - 1930.

Possibly Bisley Street, or that area.

She had a neice whose married name was Margaret Adair, and probably would have been married around 1940.

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 26 Oct 2007 23:04

I have relatives by the name baxter who lived in the shankhill area of belfast, they are sarah baxter born c1890 i know she had two brothers samual and possibly james think they both emigrated to america don't know if these are the same baxters or if this is of any help to you.