Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Beardmore

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rachel

Rachel Report 4 Jun 2007 19:18

Hi, I have posted on the general message board,but thought I would try here as well. I am looking for any Beardmores living in Sheffield, South Yorkshire or if anyone knows of any Beardmores living around the Crickett Inn Rd area/Wybourn area around the 1950's. My Grandfather was called, Ernest Beardmore Thompson born in 1902, Princess Street, Brightside, I am sure the double barrel name is his fathers name, but have no information what so ever and it would be great to solve this family mystery once and for all. Hope there is someone out there who can help me. Regards Rachel Thompson